Upper Mustang Motorcycle Tour Professional5 months ago - Travels - Kathmandu - 29 views
Nepal's highest motorable road is an adventure of the Upper Mustang Motorcycle Tour. Upper Mustang is an unexplored habitat of the Himalayan Motorbike tour. Nepal Motorcycle adventure is something very few have dared to undertake. This ride takes us to the last Tibetan remaining forbidden kingdom of Nepal. Untouched by the outside world, it lies between giants peaks of above 8000 m.
Upper Mustang Motorcycle Tour will push your riding skills and exceed your endurance. You will also enjoy your tea with nomadic yak herders. This dream Ride adventure lets you enjoy in the deepest George of the World “Kaligandaki.” Riding to the edge of Nepal and Tibet will give one with the mystic experience. You will see chortens, monasteries, people inhabitation in caves. Also, Tiji Festival Motorcycle Tour is another life experience. You can explore it during May in Upper mustang.
We start this ride form Kathmandu with a visit to the city of Lake Pokhara. After this, we will start our real experience of off-road riding in Nepal. We will ride to Nepal's highest motorable road of Nepal and Tibet border. Later we will also visit Muktinath temple before returning back to Kathmandu.
Highlights of Upper Mustang Motorcycle Tour
- Highest motorable road of Nepal
- Panorama View of the highest mountain-Dhaulagiri and Annapurna, Tukuche, Manaslu, Thorang
- Muktinath Temple has high value for Buddhists and Hindus
- Traditional Palaces, Monasteries, and caves formed in high cliffs
- Ghar Gumba- oldest active monasteries from 8th century
- Hills with vibrant shades pink, brown, grey, and glaciers
- Ride through the desert landscape with spikes and cliffs as well as dense green hills and woods
- Ride through Holy Kaligandaki river valley
- World Deepest George “kali Gandaki George
For more details: