Manaslu Circuit Trek Professional1 year ago - Travels - Kathmandu - 142 views
The Manaslu Circuit Trek is a strenuous but spectacular excursion in the Manaslu region of Nepal, northwest of Kathmandu. Some say the Himalayan scenery here surpasses even the beauty of the Everest and Annapurna regions, and with far fewer trekkers. The walk also has cultural appeal with its mix of traditional villages and monasteries influenced by Tibetan Buddhism.
The highest point and biggest challenge of the Manaslu Circuit Trek are the snowy Larke Pass at 5,160 meters. From here you enjoy an awesome view of Mt. Manaslu (8,156m), the seventh highest peak in the world. The region opened up to trekking in 1992 and only recently developed into a teahouse trek.
The Manaslu Circuit Trek starts in the Budi Gandaki with its green hills, waterfalls, ferns and bamboo trees. Gradually the strenuous part begins with steeper and more rocky trails. We pass through Samagaon, Samdo and other villages with their colorful monasteries and fluttering prayer flags. After crossing the Larke Pass, we trek down to the Marshyangdi River Valley via Bimthang and conclude the trek. Please contact us for more details.
- Manaslu Circuit trek is the part of the great Himalayan trial.
- This trek is very classic, less crowded and off-beaten trek in Nepal.
- One of the cultural trek- provide the beautiful offers to enjoy the Tibetan culture, their programs and familiar with them.
- Trek to the base of the killer mountains Manaslu.
- The high influence of the Tibetan and Buddhist in the Gurung and Magar scattered village and you can enjoy the mixed culture, and experience the warm hospitality of the locals.
- Experience of the adventure hike in the altitude, crossing the dense forest of the pine and fire forest blooms rhododendron and diverse landscapes on the trial.
Day 01Arrival at Kathmandu.
Day 02City tour or free day to explore and shop on your own.
Day 03Drive to Soti Khola .
Day 04Soti Khola to Machhakhola
Day 05Machhakhola to Jagat
Day 06Jagat to Deng
Day 07Deng to Namrung
Day 08Namrung to Samagaon .
Day 09Rest and acclimatization day.
Day 10Samagaon to Samdo.
Day 11Samdo to Dharamsala/Larke Base Camp.
Day 14Larke Base Camp to Larkya Pass (5,160m) to Bimthang .
Day 13Bimthang to Dharapani
Day 14Drive to Kathmandu.
Day 15Kathmandu leisure day/farewell dinner.
What to Expect
- Airport pick-up and drop -off by private car/van/bus.
- 3 Nights accommodation in 3 stars (***) hotel in Kathmandu with the BB plan.
- Kathmandu Valley Sightseen included Tour Guide with Private Car.
- Kathmandu Aarughat Private Jeep.
- Besishar back kathmandu Private Car.
- Full board meal during the trek (3 times tea/coffee, breakfast, lunch, and dinner).
- Teahouse accommodation on the trek.
- Seasonal fruits during the trek.
- Experienced, expert, friendly guide, porter and their food, accommodation, salary, equipment, and insurance.
- Duttle bag for the trekking use.
- First Aid kit included Oximeters.
- All permits and Tims (please bring a passport copy and photos).
- Government tax, farewell dinner.