Gokyo Lakes Treks Private individual5 months ago - Services - Kathmandu - 47 views
Gokyo Lakes Trek Highlights
- Scenic Mountain flight (Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu)
- Namche Bazaar – home of Sherpa and entry point of Everest Region Trek
- A lifestyle of Sherpa and their culture
- Stunning mountain view from Gokyo Ri and Gokyo Lake
- Fifth Lake excursion
- Hike along world’s big glacier – Ngozumpa Glacier
Overview of Gokyo Lakes Trek
Heaven is on the earth. The Everest Gokyo Lakes trek would take you to the paradise lookalike places. Moreover, Gokyo Lakes trek is one of the fascinating places to experience heaven on earth. Peregrine Treks takes you to this exotic land via the Gokyo Valley Trek package, guided by the experienced member of Sherpa’s, Porters, and Guides.
The trail consisting of the yak herds and the road less travelled piercing through the Sherpa community would lead you up there in the lake residing proudly beside Mount Everest. Also, the trip to the Gokyo Lakes trek itself is an adventurous journey. It would be highlighted with the excellent flight time to one of the world’s fabulous and scariest airports of Lukla.
Trekking Route of Gokyo Lakes Trek
The gateway to the Himalaya, Lukla, a small town in the Khumbu region, is the starting point of the trekking. Walking on the trail would be the best acclimatization procedure as you trek to Phakding. The further acclimatization takes place once you have reached the Namche Bazar which is also famous as the Sherpa hub. The beautifully roofed houses and amazing hustling of the Sherpa people in a small town for shopping would be a unique experience for you. Peregrine Treks knows that the terrain is steep and strenuous, which requires maximum acclimatization procedures. So, we take you to the Everest View Hotel, the highest located hotel in the world for hiking as part of your preparation for the journey to the Gokyo Lakes.
The stunning views of the snow-capped mountains and surrounding geographical landscapes seen from the Everest View Hotel. It would take your breath away, and you would instantly be in love with the beauty of Everest Gokyo Lakes Trek after you have been acclimatized in the happening town of Namche, the trekking to the Gokyo Ri. It takes serious momentum passing by places like Dole and Machhermo. The five lakes up there in about 4790 m height would remind you of any fairy tale locations. The glacial lake resides, smiling beside the tallest mountain of the world Mount Everest (8848 m). The water in the lakes looks pristine and pure. So, the aura around the place would make any non-creative and non-romantic personnel into the romantic poet.
All the pain during the Gokyo Lakes Trek up to the lakes remains the sweet memory of these beautiful lakes. The trip to the foothill of Mount Everest and taking the sip of coffee on the banks of these amazingly clear water lakes worth millions, and the memory would last in your soul for eternity.
Hence, Relish the adventure of Gokyo Valley Trek and thrill in your life with the experienced team of Peregrine Treks Pvt. Ltd. Trek with us to this pristine land and dart the great memory in your soul forever.
Gokyo Lakes Trek Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival Katmandu Tribhuvan International Airport 1,310m
Day 02: Kathmandu to Lukla and Trek to Phakding (2610m) 3 Hours
Day 03: Phakding to Namche 3440m 5/6 Hours Overnight At Lodge
Day 04: Acclimatization day in Namche
Day 05: Trek to Dole
Day 06: Trek from Dole to Machhermo
Day 07: Machhermo to Gokyo
Day 08: Gokyo to Gokyo Ri To Dole
Day 09: Trek back to Namche
Day 10: Return back to Lukla
Day 11: Lukla to Kathmandu by Flight and rest
Day 12: Full Day Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing
Day 13: Departure
- Airport pickups and drops in a private vehicle
- Bed and Breakfast in three-star category hotel in Kathmandu
- Room in the best available lodge and all meal (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner)during trekking
- Farewell dinners
- Full-day guided Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing in private vehicle
- All entrance fees during sightseeing and trekking
- Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu Flight ticket
- An experienced English or other Language speaking guide and one assistance guide for more than five trekkers
- One porter for two trekkers
- Guide, porter and different necessary staff salaries, insurance, accommodation and food, and airfares if necessary
- duffel bag, t-shirt, achievement certificate, and trekking map are free services from the company.
- Sagarmatha National Park Permit and TIMS
- First Aid Medical kit or necessary standard medicine
- Seasonal fruits during the trek
- All applicable government and local taxes
What's not included
- Nepalese visa fee and
- International airfares/Land transportation
- The excess weight of luggage charge(s) in flight
- Extra hotel accommodation, Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu because of an early arrival in Nepal or late departure from Nepal, early return from the mountain because of any reason than the scheduled itinerary.
- Travel and rescue insurance for trekkers only
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, soft or hard beverages, recharge the battery, bottled/boiled water, extra porters, hot shower, a pot of tea etc.) during trekking
- Tips and gratuities for guide(s), porter(s) and driver(s)
For more, visit: