Price: Contact us
The ARC1000 Series Paperless Recorder features the most advanced technology. It highlights in various channels, complete function, easy operation, high accuracy, low consumption and high performance, overcoming the disadvantages of old paperless recorder of limited channels and large occupancy if several recorders are to be installed.
- DIN (288 * 288 mm), 800 * 600 Pixels, TFT truecolor (LCD)
- 500 MB built-in memory card, support long-term data record
- Common input signal: mA, include VDC, T/C, RTD, Hz etc.
- High Accuracy +/-0.15% of Reading
- Max. 24 points relay output, Max. 8 points 4-20 mA output, Max. 6 points 24 VDC output
- Can receive input signals of Max. 48 channels
- 24 VDC Aux. power supply, 2-wire system
- Display / Record Single-point, Multi-point, Trend, Totalizer and Bargraph
- Records can be saved in USB memory & SD card and transferred to PC
- Ethernet communication, RS485 / RS232 function